If you use Google Tag Manager (GTM) to manage your tracking codes, tags and pixels, you can link this to your Proply account. This enables you to remarket to potential vendors and anyone that interacts with your proposals.
To set up a Google Tag Manager account and find your GTM ID:
- Navigate to https://tagmanager.google.com/#/admin/accounts/create
- Enter an account name
- Select your country
- Click Continue
- Setup the Container app.proplyapp.com.au
- Select to use the container for Web
- Click Create
- Copy the Google Tag Manager code that appears to the left of the Submit button.
To add your Google Tag Manager code to Proply:
- Navigate to the Profile section
- Click the Agency Settings tab
- Enter your Google Tag Manager code (without the "GTM" prefix)
- Click save.
Note: This feature is only available on the Enterprise plan.