In Proply, assistants can create proposals on behalf of their agents, facilitating collaboration. Once a proposal has been completed, an assistant must submit the proposal to the relevant agent to approve and send.
To do this:
- Navigate to Proposals
- Locate the proposal that you'd like to submit, or create a new proposal
- Click the Continue button (bottom of the tile), or the Edit icon (top right of the tile)
- Go to Step 5
- Select a theme
- Click the Submit for approval button
- The agent will receive an email notification and the proposal will appear as Pending
- The agent must now review and send the proposal.